Saturday, February 16, 2013

Climbing the Rope

For the past 9 months every time I have walked in to our CrossFit box (gym), a rope has been hanging from the ceiling, teasing me.  I have attempted to climb that rope dozens of times but for some reason I just couldn't get past the first 2 or 3 feet off the ground.  This was especially frustrating for me as I climbed ropes in the Army and I don't remember it being that hard.  

Yesterday, though, I was watching some You Tube videos and came across WOD Technique and the lesson climbing the rope.  I couldn't wait to get back to the box and try it.

And . . . guess what I did this morning?

  
I know it sounds silly but I was/am really proud of myself.  Another goal down.  Another milestone hit.  

Have you met one of your fitness goals for 2013?  I'd love to hear about it.

2 comments: