Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

I cannot believe that I am already writing a post about Halloween!  Where did this year go?  It is crazy to me that I am already collecting Thanksgiving recipes.
 
My parents and my sister came over again this year for Halloween.  I love that they come every year.  Unfortunately, I forgot to make the fantastic chili that I made last year and just settled for mostaccioli.  

Caleb and Gracie were so excited for Halloween this year.  We have been on a countdown for over a month so when it was finally time to wear their costumes, they were ecstatic.
 
Grace practiced her witch cackle for weeks.

 Kanin was going to be a baseball player until Daddy dropped by the Halloween store.  I think he chose this commando guy just so he could get the gun.

My Sweet Baby Caleb melted my heart in his Jake (Jake and the Neverland Pirates) costume.  He kept asking me if he looked fancy. 


 My niece and nephew came over to trick or treat with us.  It made me sad because I think this will be Alison's last year to trick or treat.  You could tell at certain houses that she was embarrassed.  I hate that.

Ali was a zombie skateboarder.

Aidan was a hotdog.  He was so proud of this costume.  LOL
 
 I love all of these monsters so much!

Caleb's expression in this picture is priceless.
 
Normally, we just walk around our side of the subdivision.  The kids get plenty of candy and we parents don't have to freeze to death.  This year, though, Scott and my sister decided to take all of the bigger kids over across the street to the other side of the subdivision.  Boy, did they rack up!  Grace was excited because she got to go, too.  I brought Caleb back home to hand out candy.  I thought he might be upset about not going with the other kids but he got a kick out of opening the door to hand out candy.  He was excited every time and ooh'ed and aah'ed over every, single kid that came to the door.
 
Hope you all had as great of a Halloween as we did!

1 comment: