Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Here's what I'm loving this Wednesday.


1. I'm loving . . . that we celebrated Christmas with both sides of our family this past weekend.


2. I'm loving . . . that even though I have eaten like crap for the last week, it doesn't appear as if I've gained any weight!

3. I'm loving . . . Kanin only has a couple more days of school until he is out for Christmas break.

4. I'm loving . . . that we have our plans made for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. 

5. I'm loving . . . these pictures of my monsters. 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos. Everyone looks so happy! Maybe I'll add What I'm Lovin' to my 2012 new memes list.

    Have a great day April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the family photos! :)

    Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete