Friday, December 30, 2011

Moving Here

Thanks for the guest post by Jonathan Curtis

We moved here sight unseen but my husband had to start his new job quickly so we had to make an educated guess. The good news is that the house itself is pretty great – it’s big and there’s a huge backyard and even the in ground pool I’ve always wanted which is really exciting! The bad news is that since we didn’t know the area we had to pick a neighborhood without knowing anything and I think in retrospect we would have picked somewhere a bit closer to town if we had known. I love the house though and I went to satellitestarinternet.com last week to get us connected to society again and I’ve got cell service so that’s really all that matters. My husband’s new job is going well and he’s actually thinking he may get promoted soon and the kids have adjusted better than I think either of us imagined they would. I think we’re going to be really happy here but only time will tell – it’s a great place to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment