Saturday, December 24, 2011

Kanin's Holiday Party

This past week Kanin was Kanin's Holiday Party.  I am so thankful that I get to go to all of these parties and see him in his school element.

The above picture reads:
Santa is 900 years old.
He weighs 965 pounds.
He likes to eat chocolate chip cookies.
His favorite song is Jolly Saint Nicholas is coming to town.
In his free time he likes to Sleep!
His biggest problem is somebody being bad!
It makes him happy when some body being good.


Here is Kanin with his teachers, Mrs. Saeger, and her gray scarf he got her for Christmas.  She loved it!

During the party the kids made a very cute candy holder out of a small flower pot.


At the end of the party they had a snowball fight and, once again, Mrs. Saeger was a good sport.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have gone to Blake's now that I see your post!! BTW...I always watch FB to see your posts...they do not show up in my feed now!!! Help!!

    ReplyDelete