Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011 at Our House

On Christmas Eve the kids said good-bye to Chucky before he left to go back to the North Pole.  Gracie was really sad. 

Then they left out cookies, milk, and pickles.  Yes, Santa and his reindeer love pickles!

Kanin got up at 1:30am to see if Santa had stopped by yet.  I had locked the gate at the top of the stairs so I heard him try to open it.  Luckily, I caught him and told him to go back to bed.  There was no way I was getting up at 1:30 in the morning to open Christmas presents!

Finally, we all got up about 7:00am.  I went down first so I could turn on the camcorder and take pics.

This stick pony quickly became a weapon.


Gracie loved her new pink guitar and pink playroom chair.

Love my new shirt that Scott picked out.


I found this My Little Pony game at a consignment sale for $3!


Scott in his new Blues hat.



I found this basketball game on Black Friday for a steal.  All of the kids love it.

Guess what I'll be wearing on Opening Day?

The best gift of all . . . a new laptop for Mommy!

 
Santa must know his baseball.  He brought the boys matching Cardinals outfits.

Santa also knows that every little girl needs a pink tutu.


Today, I'm busy cleaning up all of this mess.

Hope you all had a great Christmas.  I can't wait to see all of your pics.

4 comments:

  1. what a fun Christmas with lots of great gifts...yay for Mommy's laptop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a blessed Christmas at the Westerhold house! You must've been good for Santa to bring you that awesome laptop!!lol! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos,Santa has been very kind to you all,Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! That picture of Gracie with her guitar and her pink chair is precious!! Love the cute Cardinal outfits and pink tutu too!! Hope you five had a wonderful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete