Tuesday, December 20, 2011

2011 Christmas with the Hendrix's

Sunday afternoon rounded out a weekend of Christmas activities.  Friday night was Craft Night and Saturday was Christmas with Scott's family and Sunday we had Christmas at my parents' house.

These 5 kids could not wait to start opening presents.  I can't believe how big they look this year.

Mama and Papa stuff each kid's stocking so that is always the first thing we start with.  Ali was excited to get a magic set in her stocking.


I love this smile on my nephew, Aidan.  He was really excited to get a base set. 

This boy cracks me up.


My sister, Marissa, was excited with her bag.

Scott loved his St. Louis Cardinal slippers.  He's worn them every night.  

My brother-in-law, Jeff, was excited with his beer making kit.

My dad was in need of some shirts and he was excited to get them.

Call of Duty 3

Mom loved her new outfit.

We met at my parents' house around noon and let the kids open up their presents 1:30.  We decided that this year we would open presents right away so that the kids could play with their toys and their cousins for several hours. 

We had a great time and can't believe that another Christmas has come and gone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment