Friday, November 4, 2011

101 in 1001 Month 10 Update

The month of October allowed me to cross off quite a few things off of my list.

#9 Read 50 Books.  I added 2 more.


The Help by Kathryn Stockett

#18 Blog about meeting the goals. (10/33)

#21 Go on a late honeymoon with my husband.  You can read about it HERE.

#42 Go on at least 2 trips together every year, even if just for a weekend. (half way done)

#69 Eat a Cheeseburger in Paradise.  Admittedly, the cheeseburger was the worst thing that I ate all week but I did complete it.




3 comments:

  1. The Help is a great book. I read it last month. that big ol cheeseburger looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great goals and a lot of them have already been achieved! Yay! That burger sure looks yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love goal # 42!! It's so important. I'm adding it to my 2012 goals. Thanks for the kick in the pants to make this a priority.

    ReplyDelete