Friday, August 26, 2011

10 Day You Challenge

Today's task is to write about my 7 wants.

I feel bad but this post is going to be 100% superficial and materialistic.

7 Wants

{1} I want a new kitchen and it has to have a double oven. 

{2} I want to pull up the carpet in our downstairs and put down hardwood.

{3} I would love to have a pool but I don't think our subdivision allows individual pools.

{4} I want a clothes shopping spree!

{5} I really want to see Dave again in Vegas in December . . . we'll see.

{6} I want to take the family back to Disney World next year.  I think Caleb would really be into it since his favorite show is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

{7}  I want to take a photography class just so I can take better pics of my kiddos.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Dave is going to be in Vegas in December? I may just have to check that out. I wanted to see the Caravan tour this summer, but the closest stop was Washington State and I'm in CA and couldn't swing it.

    ReplyDelete