Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving . . .Calvin Klein's fragrance, Euphoria.  I received a sample in the mail and I just love it. 
I'm loving  . . . my brand new Chevy Traverse.  I love the extra room, I love the XM radio, I love the On-Star and I love the Bluetooth feature.  Love, Love, Love


I'm loving . . . that the last 2 days have been sunny with no rain.  It is colder here today but at least it is not raining.

I'm loving . . . that I got to go to the baseball game with my friend, Sue.

I'm loving . . . that Kanin only has a little over a month until he is out for the summer.

I'm loving . . . that Disney World announced Free Dining this week . . . maybe there will be another Disney trip in store for us this fall.

I'm loving . . . my Insanity work outs but DANG they are hard!!

Link up with Jamie to tell us what you are loving today.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! Love the new family pic at the top!

    And loving your list! I'm all for another trip to Disney! And I've heard Insanity is...well, insane. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new car.. that was one of our top choices but we went with the New Ford Explorer instead.

    Also we are going to Disney World on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so ready for summer around here too. Colton is counting down--"only three more Mondays."
    Btw, your car is so pretty!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete