Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



{1}
I'm loving . . . this piece written by Tina Fey entitled "A Mother's Prayer for Its Children."  Witty and poignant.

{2}
I'm loving . . . this new site, Rue La La.  Designer sales are the best.

{3}
I'm loving . . .that we were able to spend Easter with our family.  We had such a good time.

{4}
I'm loving . . . the Insanity workout.  There is no way that I can tell you how hard this workout is.  I have sweat more in the last 2 days than I have in all of my other workouts combined.  The funny thing is, though, that I love it!  I can't wait to rock a bikini in Vegas in June!  I found the entire set on Ebay and only paid $40.


{5}
I'm loving . . . that I have a 5K on Saturday morning and golf Saturday afternoon.  I just pray that they both don't get rained out.

{6}
I'm loving . . . this man more and more each day

and, of course, these monsters.

P.S. Don't forget my Shaklee Giveaway that ends this Friday!  There are 0 entries right now and 5 people will win a Basic H2 Sample.  Enter today!

4 comments:

  1. Great things you are loving today! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute Easter outfits!
    And I'm totally jealous you found Insanity for that price! I was trying to get a set for WEEKS and they always went for over $100.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That guy's body is insanity! lol

    Lovin' your 'loves' today! How awesome to get to spend Easter with family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hopped over to your blog from your What I'm loving link up :)

    Your family is beautiful! And I've heard that the insanity workout is...insane. hehe!

    You're welcome to stop by my blog and see what I'm loving too!

    ReplyDelete