Monday, January 17, 2011

How to Make Extra Money on Your Blog: LinkFromBlog

This blog is and will always be a way for me to document the day-to-day life of our family.  The crazy things the kids do and say and the chaos that ensues on a daily basis.

However, I have been looking for ways to make a little extra money and still be able to stay at home.  I have tried the direct sales route and, to be honest, I am just not a very good sales person.

In my quest to find out about how to make more money, I came across a site called LinkFromBlog that pays bloggers to write reviews.  To activate my account, I had to write this little blurb so they could monitor the traffic the blog receives. 

If you are interested in finding out more information on how to make money on your blog, click on the link above.



B&B Button





Buy blog reviews

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm a new follower from the blog hops! Thanks for sharing this I am def going to check it out. Come follow back & link up to my Mommy Mondays if you get a chance :)

    My Adventures in Mommyland

    ReplyDelete