Monday, January 10, 2011

I Need Help!

I need help!  For those of you who follow me, you know that in December I had my blog designed by Tenille and she did a fantastic job.  She was so good to work with and really delivered with exactly what I asked for.

The problem is that I am a woman and I have now changed my mind on some things.

If you know anything about designing blogs or changing your HTML, could you help me?  This is what I would like to do:

#1 I would like to keep my post dividers and signature but lose the background.  If you know how to do this, could you tell me how to lose the background, I just want it to be all white?  Or, could you send me to a website where I can see how to do this?

#2 I would like to get rid of the Navigation Bar (Home, About Me).  The current one is an image that is saved on some hosting site and I didn't realize by adding this that I would lose control of my pages.  I really want to be able to add pages or change the names of the current pages but I can't do it.  So, does anyone know how I would delete the current Navigation Bar so I can start over with my own pages?

#3 If I had to give you a couple of ideas of how I want my blog to look, here are just a couple.  I do not  want to copy their blogs I just want the cleanliness of the white background and I would like to know if they are using 2 or 3 column minima and what sizes they use.



I've also had a couple of people tell me that they miss me changing the pictures on my header every month.  I did change it this month but you just can't really tell it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Hi April, check out this website... www.rainydaytemplates.com - she offers tutorials on fiddling with blogger. Not sure if that can help!

    ReplyDelete