Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Feeling a Little Better

It looks like the kids are starting to feel a little better.  Today is the first day since Saturday that Kanin has gotten up off the couch.  He still won't be able to go to school tomorrow (fever has been 101 today) but I think I see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Not only did he spend time in the playroom but he also played World Cup Soccer for a bit on the PS3 and, of course, had to write about the players and the country.






Gracie really hasn't been that sick.  She had one night of throwing up and has run a low-grade fever but really her only "sickness" is a cough.  She is always ready for a photo shoot.





And, this one.  Well, this one is the cause for all of our sickness.  I cannot believe that this is the some baby that lay in my arms on Friday night with 105.3 temperature.



Now it's just the Mommy and Daddy that need to get some rest, drop our temps, and clear our congested, yucky throats.


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys are on the mend! At least some of you. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I love your new header.
    2. I love Gracies haircut.
    3. And I am soo happy that the kids are feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete