Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope each of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Eat lots of turkey, laugh lots of laughs, make lots of memories.

I am thankful to God who sent his son so that we may all be saved.

I am thankful to God that he chose to send me the best husband and father that I never deserved.

I am thankful to God that he gave me the gift of three healthy children.

I am thankful to God that he has allowed me to still have both of my parents and that they live a lot closer now.

I am thankful to God that he has given me a sister, brother-in-law and a niece and nephew that I love very much.

I am thankful to God that he has given me "outlaws" (inside joke) that love me with all of my faults. I am grateful that they have taken me in and treat me like I am theirs.

I am thankful to God for the friendships that I have made. Each of them serve a different purpose and role in making my life a happy one.

I am thankful to God for my health.

I am thankful that God allowed me to born into an American family.

I am thankful to God for Scott's job that not only puts food on our table and a roof above our head but gives me the opportunity to stay home with my children.

I am thankful to God for the food that I will eat today, the farmers who grew that food and the truck drivers who drove that food to the store so that I can buy it.

I am thankful to God that their are people who have chosen to be in the military to protect our freedoms.

For all of these things, I am thankful.


What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well! I am so thankful for alot of the same things you are. Thanks for being my bloggy friend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am thankful for so many blessings that God has given! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete