Friday, November 26, 2010

12 Days of Christmas-Tips/Tricks to a Budget Friendly Holiday Season-Day 4

Today is Day 4 of the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge.  Today I am focusing on tips and tricks for a budget friendly holiday season.  


 
I don't really have any tips, yet, because my children are still young enough to appreciate dollar store toys.  I am really big into looking on the clearance section of every website I peruse and I always go through the dollar bins at Target and every other store that I go to.
 
This year we are going to make more ornaments and decorations just because I think the kids will really think it is cool to help decorate the house. 
 
Homemade and heartfelt gifts are always appreciated!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love giving and receiving homemade gift! They are the best in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete