Monday, June 21, 2010

Swim Lessons

Kanin started swimming lessons today and I think that I am just as excited as he is.  I never took formal swimming lessons and I have always had a little fear of the water.  I do swim and I can ski but it is all self-taught and I don't have the confidence in the water that I want my kids to have.

I found swim lessons at the Rec Plex so it looks like for the next 2 weeks I will be packing up all of the kiddos and taking Kanin up there.  He is in Level 1 now and I think they go up to Level 4 or 5.




Here he is trying to learn to float on his back.
He has a pretty good kick for never having had any lessons before.







3 comments:

  1. Love the missing teeth! So cute!
    And the proud look in his eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks like he was enjoying it!!! He is soooo cute !! Are you waiting to take Gracie? When is a good age to start them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I wanted to take Gracie this time but the sheet said that you have to be in the water with them and I couldn't do it wit baby Caleb there too. I am going to ask today,though, because I didn't see ANY parents in the water at all. It is $49 for 8 45 min session at the Rec Plex.

    ReplyDelete