Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm Boring

"I'm boring" is Kanin's way of saying that he is bored.  As my mom told me when I was his age, I always tell him "Go find something to do".  The problem, though, is that for the last few days I have been the one who is "boring".  You wouldn't think that a mom of 3 small kids could get bored but I have been.  I have racked my brain for things to do (other than cleaning) and while there are certain projects that I would love to get started on, namely scrapbooking, I realize that there is no way that I will be able to start and finish any of them and so therefore, I put them off.

Every night this week I hae walked around telling Scott how bored I am so tonight I went to the library to check out a few books and hopefully this will help.

For the record, I checked out:
Meg Cabot's Size 14 Is Not Fat Either






Meg Cabot's Queen of Babble Gets Hitched












Mark Fuhrman's A Simple Act of Murder

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny! I am like you though...I constantly have to be doing something, running somewhere, otherwise "I am boring" as well...I don't know what I will do when school starts. Let me know how you books are. There is a website I think it is goodreads.com where you can review the books you read. It is a social networking kind of thing...I feel a new blog coming on from you...book reviews...HA!

    ReplyDelete