Tuesday, April 20, 2010

PROJECT: CLEAN HOUSE Day 4--My Closet

Ok, your eyes are not prepared for what you are about to see.  I really have no "real" excuse or reason as to why I let my closet get this way other than it was just not at the top of my priority list.  I figured that no one really saw my closet anyway so it was at the bottom of the list when it came to actually organizing it and cleaning it.

As most women, I was also holding on to old shirts and pants that I'm sure that I will fit into this year.  I never went through and put away the maternity clothes, either, so they were still hanging up.  Mostly, though, this mess was created after having Caleb.  When Scott and I had the chance to go out, I would stand looking at the drab clothes that I had and I would try on 20 outfits and hate them and then throw them in the floor.  Repeat.  Repeat.

I ended up with 2 full huge trash bags full of clothes to either sell in a garage sale or donate to the VA.  I had purses that I hadn't used in at least 3 years, shoes that were never worn (don't tell Scott) and just a bunch of ugly old clothes.

So, are you ready for this . . .

BEFORE





AFTER





The best thing about cleaning out my closet?  You guessed it, I now need to go shopping!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment